Saturday 28 September 2013

Does Media.net really pay? 10 things to know about Media.net

In this article i will be sharing about the recently growing Site Media.net among advertisers and publishers.
Do you have an approved media.net account then here are something you must know.

I too applied for Media.net and have seek their approval for my blog which made me happy. I placed two add units below my top menu and page menu of blogger. I came to know about them in one of site where i Media.net "s adds and as it said contextual Ads by Yahoo , this was the first ever thing that caught my attention as i was always searching for some good advertiser from  a Big company and Yahoo is undoubtedly one of the top ten websites in the world with their own email hosting . My expectations were not as equal to Google Adsense but i believed that i can earn some pennies on them.

This what i came to know about Media.net.
as i told i published their ad units after receiving their approval note from Matt tolley i logged I logged into the account by their password given to me.
My first week earnings for  daily were not less than $2 wow !! thats really amazing but main thing was yet to come.

To my surprise:
After some weeks my earning gently decreased and crawled to ZERO. i removed a ad unit thinking i have placed many ad units ended in vain.

i started doing market research and survey came to know these wondering facts

  1. Every advertiser will have this same issue that is good earnings just to attract you and get their ads placed
  2. The account setting do not have an edit option which shows Media.net is not serious about this
  3. Indeed no one will have got paid by Media.net
  4. Customer service is very disappointing they do not really answer you
  5. Media.net has no history of pay outs
  6. Do not hurry to add up your account details or paypal account to them. I do not recommend you this
  7. Remove already placed ad Units those people are just sick enough to pay
  8. get up for other alternatives like chitika and infolinks
  9. If you have an account try to delete it first
  10. Media.net is has not disclosed any CPC which is clearly specifies its just some Fake work by experts

0 comments:

Post a Comment